Tuesday, September 3, 2013

God is Love

I felt compelled to start a new blog.  I have a running blog (which I have not updated in while) under the name myalteredperception.  

I am a Christian.  A struggling christian, full-time working wife and mother of 1 (step-mother of 3).  Help me as I travel down a road God wants me to travel.  Help me as I grow in my faith and rediscover the things that have been lost along the way.  Help me as I find out exactly what God wants from me and see what he has in store for my life.

I just stared a bible study with GoodMorningGirls on Luke 17-24. I will blog about this about my fears, what I need to let go of, my marriage, my family, work, myself and every day life I need God to help me with.

I believe that God wants me to help others.  I feel like I need to help others, from a Christian, bible based stand point with Weight Loss.  The only way I can do that is if I work at it myself out in the open.  I have lost 75 lbs and I still struggle with over eating and binging and keeping the weight off.  I have taken the Course 1 of the Lord's Table.  While I managed to go 60 days with out binging or overeating I have somehow LOST my focus.  I am praying that by this new blog I will be able to get back to the place I was.  

Lord, help me with this blog. Show me what I need to do, help me regain my focus and help me help others. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment