Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Believing

I don't know why I find it so hard to put all of faith and trust into the Lord.  I know the wonderful things he is capable of.  I am trying so hard to work on this.  God only knows how hard I am trying.

So many things I am dealing with daily I need to let go of and let God take control. 

Last night on my run I had to stop at mile 2 and shed a few tears and acknowledging to the Lord I cannot go on like this anymore.  I can't take these hard times I am going through.  I do the best I can at being a good wife, a good mother, step-mother, a role model to my one and only son, a good daughter, sister and granddaughter.  I try to be a good worker.  I put everyone's needs before my own.  I sacrifice so much for my family and all I get is left behind.  Left wondering why I don't get the same in return from anyone.   What am I doing wrong?  Am I not worthy? When my husband and I first met he wanted a wife who could fit the description of Proverbs 31.  I've done my best to fit that description and can honestly say that I feel like I fit. I am starting to feel defeated and sad.  Sometimes I feel angry.  Why do I have a husband who never listens to what I want and need from him.  Why am I the only one who goes without? Everything rests on my shoulders. 

Lord I can't carry these burdens anymore.   Lord you know what I need from my husband.  He's only becoming more and more selfish as the years go on.  How am I supposed to live like this?  What am I doing wrong?  What do I need to do?

I need to give these burdens to you and let you take care of them, but why am I having a hard time doing so?

1 Peter 5:6 NIV
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may life you up in due time.  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you

Why do I feel like you doesn't have a hold of me?  Nothing ever seems to go right. I'm constantly struggling to keep things in order.  

I know its all in God's plan on HIS time.  But enough is enough already.  Help me let go. 

Lord HELP ME!

In Jesus' Mighty Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment